Posted on Feb 26, 2010 12:24 AM
www.vatelmanila@blogspot.com
Today's topic got me excited and mesmerized. Dylan Gozum heads Vatel Manila. The Weddings@Works bride to be-s all have great things to say about him as a florist for their wedding. I found him on this yahoogroup, and he stil wonders how people get to know him and his work. The power of the internet and word of mouth, I told him.
They have a guiding principle which he calls simple and tasteful.
To me it is original, classy and elegant.
Here are some of his works (photos courtesy of his site). I am crossing my fingers that somehow, someway, I will end up carrying one of his beautiful creations. NOTE: He has never made the same bouquet since 2005, making each and every bride feel special.
I took a long shot and asked him if he would design my bouquet. He is working on it now. Dear God, I hope he gets to be my florist.
Comments
Dylan Gozum on Mar 4, 2010
Hi, thanks so much for this wonderful writeup. I hope God has answered your prayers. :-)
armi on Mar 5, 2010
(kilig)
No comments:
Post a Comment