I triple-booked again today and it's exhausting!
7- 9:30 AM: Trial hair and make-up. Airbrushing as base foundation and traditional brush make-up using Mac, Bobbie Brown,Nars cosmetics. Hair: updo for the church, curled updo will translate well to a Dyosa look when the hair is let down. BUT. L doesn't like me in kulot.
Comments please: Straight or kulot? How about the makeup?
Makeup above at 9:30 AM, make up here 5 hours after
Note to the entourage:
Girls be ready on the 30th as early as 7 AM. Don't worry, the makeup lasted for 12 hours. My only comments are:
(1) no matter what your make-up is, tired eyes would look tired. So girls, let's sleep early on the 29th. Alcohol also dehydrates. Ok maybe let's rethink that one. But I need to get some sleep soon! Hindi na ako mukhang 25!
(2) Lavish lashes is not recommended since the makeup artist could not put mascara on. So either have it removed, or work around it. Today that's what we did, and when I removed the makeup, I also removed 2 silk lashes.
We also need to be assembled by 1 PM at the Discovery Shores for Pat Dy's photo session. Guys: I don't know, will check.
By the way, PAGING RED, MARCO, MIKE, ANDY, JEFF- where is L's stag party???Pagbigyan nyo na. This will only happen once! P.P.S Gustong sumama ng mga boys ng Marketing. LOL.
12:30-1:30 PM. 3rd Fitting: My gown's waist beadwork is perfect with the silver beads on my Havaianas. L also has his pair of white Havaianas, with a single swarovski on each flip flop. Make Your Own Havaianas happening this weekend at the Powerplant Mall. There's still time to personalize your own pair of Brazilian sandals to be brought to Boracay. Veil has swarovski and beadworks as well; the Bible, rings, arrhae are ready. Wait, where is the cord? Where do I get the cord? Saw Naya and Caitlin's gown and they both felt like princesses in it. Happiness! The kaftans for the boys are also really cute! Mothers and Chris' suit will be ready for pick up next week.
I bought a summery dress from the atelier. Shocks. It was teasing, haunting me, and then this time, when I wore it, it was just perfect. Mukhang Dyosa. Now when do I wear this? To your birthday party Julia? Or the rehearsal dinner? Or after the second set of Coffee Break Island? Can definitely be worn for another summer wedding,would be perfect for a garden wedding.
3-9PM: Rushed Prenup, as we reached Canyon Woods at around 4:30 PM and tried to catch the sunset. I have several photos I already like, but Rea-san, I blame you for the outfit selection. I had a punit na Zara top, a Dorothy Perkins untailored dress, wrong shoes for the dress, and wrong bag for the dress. Hay! But the shoot was fun. I especially loved the shoot where L and I were on the grass overlooking the chestnut trees, clicking on my G11, while the real photographers were clicking their Nikon while we click (or pretended to click) with both our hands holding the camera. I loved this feeling, and remembered Diane Lane and hubby Josh Brolin would do this every time they travel. Can be a nice tradition, too, especially if it makes such great photos, showing our inner happiness.

Cheesiness!
Citrusnap photography by my cousin, Rory Rebustes and her mahal!
Flipping the LCD of the Canon G11 makes this shot possible. Driving down from Tagaytay.
For next week, bear with me as I try to soldier on with both work and the last stretch of the wedding preps. Flowers, RSVP, assigning who will bring my 2 cases of liquor (hello officemates), misalette and reception program. I know, I know, I'm trying. But it's catching up on us.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Comments
April Garcia on Apr 19, 2010
Super Loooossseeee Curls ate arms! :)
bea so on Apr 25, 2010
arms, I want to see the pre nup pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment