Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodbye HRV, Hello Bumblebee

Posted on Feb 04, 2010 01:27 AM




Can I just give brides to be pieces of advice?

1. Don't book your wedding on a peak season.

2. If possible, don't plan it within 4 months, 6 months would be better. A year, ah, that's living in fantasy na.

3. Don't try planning a wedding, selling a car and choosing a new one all at the same time.
Which is what neurotics like me do. BUT.BUT. It was time for my lucky HRV to go, and we touched each other the last time yesterday.

I am now waiting for my next baby, and I am going to call it bumblebee. In honor of Miguel, my only nephew who loves the HRV and wants his papa and mommy to color their blue car yellow and add stripes.

And don't ask me about the color- it was L's choice.

No comments: