Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's 2:35 AM and We're Still Awake

Posted on Jan 28, 2010 02:35 AM

He Says:

Hi. Hello. You're still awake! Do you know what time it is already? Hyper ka na naman sa kaba badminton mo! Can you please wake me up at 11:00AM so I can have the khaki pants you gave me for Christmas cropped because it's pants on the ground for me. You know I'm no hiff-hoffer. I'm a rastaman. Can't get anything done because I'm a night-owl. Is there such a thing as a day-owl anyway. Look at my eyes. I'm growing panda eyes already. That's got to disappear by the time it's the 30th of April, you know...



She Says:

My suggestion is post your beauty issue on facebook. Look at my post- most of them were recommending liposuction or gym 6x a week. LOL.

Antok na ko, no more creative juice, because all of my energies were spent on our 4-hour badminton session.BUT. Divina made me eat chicharong bulaklak, chicken lollipop and pansit bihon with San Miguel Light after our Wednesday group adjourned. Argghhh.


zzzzzzz



Comments

j e f f l a g m a n on Jan 28, 2010

badminton hyperness might tuck you in from the witching hours....but Armi?? nahhh.. she's like the Energizer bunny... i saw her practice the evening while i'm still collecting yawns....yes yawns...ah er...8pm? i said to myself..this gurl is gonna be done before it hits half past eight...

nope. she's still bouncing on the court for a few more sets..sooo why? mmmmmmm now i know why you're rushing hahaha but mind you L..it's working...you shed a few here and there...i thought she was a twin sister..

good on you team mate! what a summer for you folks to be in! congratulations..

armi on Jan 28, 2010

HAHAHA!
Jeff patawa ka talaga, partner. Ang tamad mo nung gabing yon at kagabi, absent ka pa! May laban na tayo vs URC no!

No comments: