Posted on Feb 09, 2010 11:37 PM
Feb 13- we will be confirmed at the San Miguel Church in Manila. They have confirmation every Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:30 PM, and on Sundays at 10:15 AM. Bride and groom has to bring a copy of their baptismal certificate that indicates that it is for the purpose of marriage. You get this from the parish where you were baptized. Damage: 1260 for the couple. The bishop also requires to be there an hour early for the seminar.
We do not have a sponsor yet. Ime, let's go.
The problem I have is that I keep on double booking. I want to go to the hot air balloon festival at dawn and be back at 1:30 PM in Manila. Ime is inviting me to have lunch at Salcedo market. She is flying from Malaysia.
I have to figure this out with the H2B- he says I should stop with the double booking already. Haha.
Feb 14- of course, non compromising, badminton time with my Sunday group from 10 AM- 2 PM.
But there are two wedding fairs this weekend, one in Megamall and another one in MOA. Will probably drop by Megamall. Ayayay! Double booking again.
Feb 20-21: we are set to do the Catholic Engaged Encounter. Two full days at Tahanan Village.
Damage:4K for the couple. We were supposed to do the Discovery Weekend but they don't have a Feb sched in Manila, and March, I feel is too late. As it is, I have difficulty sleeping na, thinking of all the other details to take care of.
Feb 28- bridal entourage fitting. Guys, please be here at 3 PM onwards. We'll have pancit and pichi pichi. Beer? Pwede din. Plus some music and photo session (as usual) haha.
March 20-21: L and I will be in Bora to finalize everything with the church, the flowers, the sound system, with Discovery Shores (food tasting, yey!)
March 27- April 3- I will be in Tokyo for a business trip. And probably praning already since it will be less than a month before the big day.
The good news: I've lost 12 lbs since the Christmas vacay, but I still need to lose 10 more. Especially on the arms. Arrgghh! (Tan says 5 lbs from badminton training, 5 lbs from boxing, wish us luck!)
I still don't have the misalette, the program and co-host for the reception, the songs for the mass, and a lot of other details that I have to work out with my coordinator, who is based in Boracay. In the meantime, let's get some shuteye, as the office workload is getting hectic as well. And I compartmentalize- when I'm at work, it's all about the work. And in between the conflicting schedule of L and me, we hardly see each other, but he has to approve everything (our tastes are so different!!!). Maybe that's why I'm already having trouble sleeping. Oh well. Enough of the rambling!
No videographer!
Hey Robert, have you booked your tickets na?
No comments:
Post a Comment