Posted on Apr 24, 2010 03:45 AM
It's 3:45 AM. I was sleepy as early as 2PM, right after I did the quarterly performance report (QPR) in front of the management team, but up to now I am still up. I guess my mind could not believe it's time to slow down. I got used to the frenzy, the busy-ness and the organized chaos of my schedule that my body is still adjusting. Or is it my mind? I actually cooled off a bit after a relaxing massage right after work. It instantly removed a lot of the stress, but gave me some more renewed energy. Especially after seeing Charissa in her bridesmaid outfit. I love the champagne color, the flowy chiffon fabric that moves as light as the air, the coolness of the nude color as against her skin, or anybody's skin for that matter, and the soft cascading length of the hem. I can almost imagine the sand touching them. Cha was so ecstatic she didn't want me to undress her, and asked to look at her pictures over and over again. Imagine, guys, what a dress can do to girl?
For now I just want to lay on the bed, read and relax. Breathe in and out.
There are still many errands on my list, so many stuff to hand over or finalize, and so many people to thank. But until I am relaxed and have slowed down, I will, for a moment, savor this moment of peace and quiet. No schedule, no agenda.
Sshh. Be still.
No comments:
Post a Comment