Monday, October 22, 2007

"I'm in Bangkok. I'm in Bangkok!"



Here with my boys Paolo, Jun and James




It was a flurry of activities, highlighted by traffic, chasing after our chartered bus and the Black Eyed Peas...in my spiky high heels.

Overheard (from 40something guys accompanying us in this junket):

marvin: si apl de apl,yung pinoy. Di mo kilala?
jun: sorry huling concert napanuod ko kalapana with kenny rankin
marvin:
si apl yung pinoy, yung nakatomahawk
armi (bubble thought): ngeee!!

***
armi to apl: Hi apl! (he says kumusta)
armi to fergie: dutchess... (i almost curtsied, and i notice her very plump lips- injection, and her height- she's petite, and her tiny waistline)
to taboo: (I shake hands with him, knowing his name because I asked my brother Jeru, but still, I said... nothing)
to will.i.am: Will...(I love his color, and his sexy posse for the single Where'd You Get Your Body From?)

I pose in between Taboo and Will, almost stepping on the shiny shoes of taboo. On hindsight, I should've stayed with apl who was wearing a special edition Adidas jacket in the Philippine flag design and colors. Astig!

No comments: