
Yipee! I'm going. And as any real girly girl would do, she thinks,
" What do I wear?". Ok, let me rephrase that ,
" What's my outfit??"Ok, one more time,
" What do I wear to a meet and greet?"
So I google "outfit for black eyed peas concert" and I get to this website.
Blog girl says, "I ended up going in a yellow tee, gray sweater and a little tiara in my hair, in honor of the Dutchess herself, Fergie."
Ha-ha-ha. She's probably 16, this California girl. She then gives a rundown on what Fergie wore to the show: "Fergie’s outfit changes (three) were superstylin’. She started the show in a light green Juicy-esque sweat suit with a black tank. Then she changed into an orange bikini top and capris with a tiara (hey, just like me!). Finally, she ended up in a cute little black top, denim capris and a long braided ponytail that she kept flipping around."
Hmnn. How about dark jeans and a white tee, with accessories huh?

Abangan!
No comments:
Post a Comment