Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Made Harry Wait


I give myself a break after a very intense planning session facilitating the discussion flow, generating ideas, understanding people's challenges. It's only the mind working, but my entire body is alert, fully in the present, and that usually ends in stress, so I treat myself to the latest Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). I have all 7 now, and I'm not ashamed to say I sometimes reread them. I am giddy with excitement but I want to rest, I want to sleep. Yesterday's badminton game was exhausting as my trainer forces me to keep hitting hard and to run across the court, but I still lay awake at 2 am.

So today I popped two organic sleeping pills (from my roomie-who, by the way, won a brand new Nissan Sentra 1.3 mt silver car from a Robinson's Summer promo), and lay in bed hoping it kicks in soon. I'm tired. Harry,I will pull an all-nighter for you, with pizza and soda at the bedside, freshly-changed sheets and soft lighting. In the meantime, you just have to wait. Zzzzzzzzzz...



N.B.
Ime, here is my latest pic- nice ba my new VW eyeglasses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dito hot ka--the neck, glasses & hair up!