Sunday, August 05, 2007

This So-Called Single Life

Mmmmnnnn...
Lovely, lazy Sunday afternoon.
Missy Higgins in the background singing ,"Time has changed, I've tried cutting the ropes, of letting go, but you're still the only one that feels like home.."

Lest you get the wrong idea, my thought drifted off to my home, literally. I'm thinking my home is like the tropical Philippines,with banig as carpet, bamboo and kamagong wood furnitures and pina-abaca fibres for soft pillows. I'm still pining for a Runo wall mirror from Lonely Planet, and a picture to hang on my empty wall.

I seem to be drifting asea, wafted by this lullaby; a book on my lap and daydreaming. I know it's going to be all right. I'm no longer afraid to take control of this so-called single life. The secret is in the use of time. It's my most precious asset, and I'm going to use it well. Just like deliberately choosing to vegetate today.

Mmmnnn..

No comments: