
We were both hungry by the time we met up and when we got in (P200 ticket) it was almost too overwhelming being surrounded by the lunch crowd. I bought a P500 food coupon ticket and splurged on the ff:
1. roastbeef with mashed potatoes and ravioli from Cucina Toscana- oh what a delightful lunch. The roastbeef was tender, savory although the food preparation was very simple. This cost me P260 for the plate
2. Coke Light- P20
3. Cheesecake and another pastry from a lovely lady- P160, which Cie and I ate with banana and caramel ice cream
4. Crunchy dinuguan with Laguna puto-P120 from Kanin Club

I know.. how can anyone eat so much right? But we were there practically the whole day, and although it was too tempting to stay til dinner, we got our fill by the time we finished at 4 PM. Before merienda, we went for some cardio by doing shopping. Wee! I didn't get to shop this time, but Cie did, investing on her new sports-" I want to run the marathon!". I fully support her, after all, I'd like to run one too.
******
It's a beautiful Monday morning, and my desk is full of food, greeting me, telling me , this is a wonderful job. And that is why I have to do badminton 5x a week (did this last week) or get in training to run the marathon someday. There is no escaping food!

Photos courtesy of Anton:www.ourawesomeplanet.com. He has now become a celebrity of some sorts for his blog, mostly on food.
No comments:
Post a Comment