"So what are we going to do this weekend?"
Cielo and I are seated at this huge orange couch in her condo (think baseball glove shape, enough to seat two, a good makeout couch, except for its color, but we were not alone, and not in any way, making out), and we were asking Sony. Drinking Smirnoff, red wine, Welch's grape sparkling juice, with sisig, crispy hipon and red ribbon's silvanas, we were contemplating our single life, but at this point, talking about the weekend. Diving, golfing, interior designing their homes, dating. Those are their plans. I don't have a plan. I don't like to make plans anymore. I'd like to fritter away time and be spontaneous. I'd like to have coffee. I love coffee. And I want to sleep.
While they spend a huge amount of time debating how to decorate Cie's pad , I went to never neverland since tastes really differ, even with friends, and i'm not going there. Instead, I think it's a good thing I don't fritter away money with the following:
1. Cigarettes-never smoked, and never will
2. Weekday lunches out (i take lean lunches because i am unable to work with a heavy stomach)-in the process, saving money and time
3.Alcohol-i only take wine on certain occasions, so am not really frittering away money here.
However I am guilty here:
1. Coffee- (now i brew my own)
2. Bottled water whenever i play (i should use my own jug and fill it up instead of paying 20 bucks per 500ml)
3. Interest charges on credit cards(guilty! Should pay all of it off)
4. Unused memberships (guilty!)- i should give up my gym membership or decide to use it
I'm still unable to sleep. I need sleeping pills. C'mon guys, agree to disagree. Ok they did. They totally disagreed on everything, from where to place the imaginary flat tv, to the bookshelf/art case. Funny.
1 comment:
ha. ha. i myself can't believe we went into the lengthy argumnent over which wall would make the place smaller.
take muscle relaxant na.
my dear friend reg supplied me with one banig of those back in those days in singapore.
Post a Comment