Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Don't Be Daft": Questions I Answer

Questions I ask myself:

What do you want the most now?
Answer: To fall into a deep, meaningless,dreamless,uninterrupted sleep

Why are you here?
Answer: (silence)

If you could travel again this year where would you go?
Answer: Xian, China or New York

What would you want in your fridge right now, at 4 AM?
Answer: A bar of chocolates (Lindt, Ferrero, Nestle Crunch, Kitkat, or maybe just a Chocnut) instead of nothing.

What do you call the repeat of a mistake?
Answer: Stupidity.

What's keeping you awake?
Answer: The OPA guy from CYMA at the Shang, OUIJA (I am not a Juday fan, and she's not as payat as her billboards and Preview/Mega cover shots huh), oh, and that stupid mistake

Who do you think is thinking of you right now?
Answer: Does it matter? I know maybe one or two.

What do you think the point to this is?
Answer: Err...Count your blessings instead of sheep?

What's happening to you?
Answer: Nothing much. I'm pretty much making decisions with reckless abandon. Choices, choices, each moment in life is filled with choices.

What is your life like, at this point in time?
Answer: In transition.

Where do you want to go?
Answer: I know where.

No comments: