mommy:Kuya, you see with your...?
miguel (4):Eyes.
mommy: Smell with your...?
miguel:Nose.
mommy: Hear with your...?
miguel: Ears.
mommy: Eat with your...?
miguel: Mouth.
mommy: Talk with your...?
miguel: PAPA!
***
Cha: "Anak, we still haven't decided whether we'd enroll you at Miriam College or let you stay at your current progressive school. Let us know what you think?"
Yobel (6): "I have many friends at my current school. At Miriam, I'll get to know many NEW friends!"
Cha and Rico: "Wow!"
***
I put a puffy dress on Ysa (2), and she instantly lifts the hemline with both hands, twirls, hums to herself then turns to me, saying "Let's dance!"
***
As we were going up the stairs to attend a birthday party for my 8yr old inaanak LA, Miguel sees the balloons and decorations. When he saw the cake and food on the table, he turns to his mommy with the biggest grin in the world and says, " Wow, for me??"
No comments:
Post a Comment