Thursday, January 03, 2008

I want a Starbucks 2008 planner



I want a Starbucks planner.

I like touching good quality paper, running my hands on the smooth, crisp paper. I think it was the Griffin and Sabine book that made me want it, and I have been collecting the Starbucks planner since it first came out, but started missing last year, when I think I wised up and cut down on coffee (I now brew my own blend remember?). But when I saw this year's simple elegant leather cover and green-striped strap bind, I was drooling.
My stickers won't be enough by Jan. 15 to complete the program. And now I want something that with high probability, I won't be getting. Unless..

Anyone?
Someone?

4 comments:

Drowsy Chaperone said...

i have 5 stamps. you want?

Anonymous said...

ok that makes it 10 stamps. hahaha.
14 pa to go, kung hindi puro toffee nut (Christmas specials)ang stickers mo. sure!

Prince Chubby said...

Hi, mam Armi I have a cousin who works at starbucks, she told me that they are entitled to buy it for 350 pesos. I'll sell it to you at a decent 500 bucks or set me up on a date with one of your catmans! hehehehe joke

Anonymous said...

Aha!
Bakit may patong?
Pag set up kita date sa catman ko libre na..teka sino type mo sa kanila? Ha-ha.

Susumbong kita kay ate mo