Here's Xtin who looked a little drunk here, but it's obvious she is wilder than me:
I need to work on mine, DEP. He-he.
On our search for a food adventure, we went to Taipei county, about 40 minutes away from downtown Taipei,spending over NT$2000 on cab fare to look for Mr. Baoz!
Looks lovely, don't they? I'll let you know how they taste as I am about to attack 18 siopaos today. Part of the job! What do you think Puto, do you think I'm having fun? He-he-he.
****
By 7:30 PM, we were back at the hotel, waiting to be picked up by Sam and Dennis. We ask them to take us to Guang Hua, the local akihabara or electronics town, but instead we go to a nearby mall where there's bad airconditioning and all items one buys does not come with a plastic bag- you carry it all. No frills, no fuss, discounted. Or so I thought. I buy the ipod car charger/tuner, the ipod clear case, and the ipod wire snap (pink of course) at a pretty good price. I pay NT$2199 for the 80GB Maxtor hard drive (Fujitsu is out of stock), only to learn that my officemates got the 120GB Fujitsu at $1800, with the casing at $250. Darn. I will try to return mine and buy one at Guang Hua.
****
We were back by 9:30 PM from dinner with our 2 friends from PCSC (big guys there) and decided to take a cab to the Shilin Night market, a translation and a 20-minute ride away. There the pulse is more energetic, the crowd, younger, and the shoes-es, much much prettier. I buy a polka dotted black and white pumps, and a really aquamarine blue flat pair. Shoes sell at NT$390 a pair.
****
Xtin and I knock off at 2 AM, and I get my period this morning. She got hers last night. We blame it on the walking.
4 comments:
aliw!
wag nang mahiya! performance level!
and the only reason why i was bigay na bigay during my papparazi shot back then was that my photog was a bading photography major at the NY Fashion Institute. how could i not be super project naman?
ay sorry, wrong spelling. paparazzi pala.
hahaha
i have 2 other shots pero nakangiti ang lola- hindi pwede yun. bukas baka improved na ulit lalo
hahahaha naks mam armi! bryanboy pose! :) wow! actual size po ba yan nung flavored siopaos? huuuge!
-puto
Post a Comment