Friday, September 07, 2007

Classes! Classes!




No feedback on this one from previous attendees, and I think P4K is a bit steep. A better alternative is to go along with a local and go around town, taste the food, and take some shots. Yes, even a digicam will do.











***
Joy Of Writing

Hi, I’m Barbara C. Gonzalez, columnist for almost 20 years. I write Second Wind for the Philippine Daily Star on Saturdays. Now I can teach you to become more creative, know yourself better, then to write better.

Joy of Writing, my writing course, is made up of eight sessions, held on eight consecutive Saturdays:

Session 1 Intro to Clustering
Session 2 Childhood/Adulthood
Session 3 Recurrence
Session 4 Images
Session 5 Metaphors
Session 6 Creative Tension 1
Session 7 Creative Tension 2
Session 8 Graduation

The next class begins on Saturday, 15 September 2007. Usually classes begin at 2:00 pm and end before 5:00 pm. At the end of the eight sessions, without a doubt you will emerge a better writer. I teach you how to make your right brain lead the writing process. No one else can teach you that. You will become a more confident, more creative person with a few new tricks to guide you in the future.

The entire course will cost you only P8,000, payable in full in cash on the first session. After that you can make up whatever classes you missed in future sessions at no charge.

Just email me at secondwind.barbara@gmail.com or lilypad@skyinet.net or text me at 0917-8155570 and then I will let you know my address.

By the way -- if you have a group of five, I can give you classes on other days of the week. I can even come to an assigned house. Just inquire, and we will talk.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.


Barbara C. Gonzalez

***
So I guess you will read more about my experience with this writing class. It's just unfortunate that I will miss the first class- I will arrive from Taipei on the evening of the 15th. Tsk tsk.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey this is cool! good choice of an extra activity ;)