
Isn't he the cutest?
*****
I almost bumped into Jessica Zafra the other day at Starbucks Metrowalk. I wanted to greet her, say something to her. What do you say to your idol when you get starstruck? I almost spilled my brewed coffee when I turned around and Bob caught me staring at her. I told him I can't just approach her, she may be sungit. Ha-ha-ha.
*****
I found out they line me up at the last minute for the trip to Taipei because the guy I assigned to go fractured his bone when he hit the base of the sofa one brownout night. You really, really never know what's (literally) going to hit you, sometimes. I suddenly get another trip, just when I though my wanderlust yearning has been satisfied. One major trip a year, and I have exceeded my quota, perhaps compensating for other major losses. I am thankful, I am grateful.
*****
After my trip to Cagayan de Oro, I picked up my car from the office, and took my usual WakWak route to get home, and while I was in full stop position in front of Starmall to get across to Edsa, a truck inched his way so close to me that it scratched, (we're talking big scratches that peeled off the paint of the right side of the front headlights and bumper), and then he sped away. I stood there motionless, jarred to my senses (WTF???!!?) and thinking "Oh well, Shogunai desu ne?" (It can't be helped.)
*****
That same week, just when the week was about to end, I went to see Leng at Century Park Manila, and I was texting, texting all the way to and fro. I was exiting the parking at Harrisson Plaza when I hear a thud. What do you know, a green car bumped the front right side of my car making a tiny scratch mark. It was one way, and he was on the wrong side of the road; he was apologetic when he said:
"One way pala, sana binusinahan mo ko at hindi binangga.."
I knew it was a lost argument, after all, I was texting when it happened.
*****
I was sleepy, after all, it was way past 1 AM, and I get a call. I don't know what B is getting out of this, nor I. What do I want?
1 comment:
what is this i find??? you have a boy???
Post a Comment