Saturday, April 07, 2007
10 Minutes
Being with my family has helped me feel more secure and loved.but this did not mean i was able to stop the tears from falling. I cry in my room, and when my back is turned away from my sister. I cry at night, whenever the end of the day draws near. This is how you kill a love. You have to cry each day, telling yourself it has ended, and that unrequited love will not go anywhere even if you cry buckets of tears or cry for just 10 minutes while trying to focus on the rest of your life. My heart fights with my head, and when i let the heart speak, it just reminds me of how broken i am. Beware of the unhappy person,my mind tells me. But i need to cry, for my soul feels the loss,and if i stifle my grief, i am going to get sicker.I tell myself to avoid,but if i must, cry just a little each day, hoping it will be less than yesterday, and maybe somewhere along the way, i'll realize it is dead,i cried the last, and that i stopped hoping for him to come back.
Labels:
Yada Yada Yada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can do it ms. a. :) you can do it. one day at a time. only "time" will tell when we can fully say that we have finally moved on. I know that time will come. We will definitely have our endless cries every night - but I know those cries make us stronger. I know you can do it Ms. A. You deserve to be happy, Cliche, but I mean it. :)
-k
Post a Comment