Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In my Inbox

I saw Sony tonight, who flew in from Sydney for his vacation. Cielo was there, Grace was too. After dropping Sony and getting ready for bed, I looked at my inbox.


"You are looking great! You are doing great!"-Cielo

"Notice how God opens millions of flowers everyday without forcing the buds. Don't try to force anything. Let life be a constant letting go and letting God."-
Maan

"In facing life's ups and downs. let's always cling to God and dwell on his promises. Lets be like the finest bamboo--bending but not breaking!"- Edith

"Payat ka na ma'am! Hey, madami pa guys kaso sabi nga ni Winnie mas madami na nga girls according to the survey. Makakahanap ka kasi 1. kumustahin ang mga ex 2. maputi ka ma'am, unlike me, maitim. 3. just pray.."- Joyce


" Hi Ma'am Armi. I came across reading your blogspot every night when I relax, and it has inspired me to write again. I hope everything is ok, kaya mo po yan. I understand what you're going through right now. Stay strong.."- K.

Maya Angelou said this: "I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."


I'm not "out there" yet. Hopefully, when I come out, I will not hear, "Walang gustong bumili ng pechay ko!!"

You made me laugh Sony.

No comments: