
What a joy to see my pamangkin's picture on the inbox. I used to take care of Ysa when she was a baby. I remember when I was a child I had a pet duck and I took care of the duck and tucked it to bed by my side. Imagine my horror when the next morning I woke up and the duck was dead. Fastforward many years later, I take Ysa from her mother's bed and let her sleep beside me when she was just around 3 months old. During these times, I would always remember the duck incident and so I could not sleep. Dead tired from work and zombie-like at night playing mommy by fixing her formula in the wee hours of the morning, it suddenly occurred to me to want men to share this night duty with their wives. What a difficult scenario this was if the women would feed their baby at night, go to work all day, then cook dinner and help the other children with their assignments!
So anyway, I only lasted a week taking care of Ysa and gave her back to Eden. How time flies, now Ysa is just like any regular rugrat. See the mischief in her eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment