Cielo: wala no
armi: i told him to buy the book on the couple who founded the Lonely Planet, but then i said wag na lang
Cielo: kasi kinukulit ko sya. sabi nya ayaw mo daw. Binigyan ko na nga sya ng one hour to look eh, tapos wala pa rin
armi: tange (term of endearment po) talaga yun eh. hindi pwede walang pasalubong
Cielo: kaya nga. it's your fault
armi: kulang pa sa training yon
armi: oo, magulo din ako
Cielo: sabi ko na lang "Oh men."
Cielo: pero wala na ako energy to nag him
Cielo: they just don't get it
armi: exactly!!
Cielo: kaya nga
armi: sabi ko kasi toblerone, pero wag na lang pampataba. told him i'm on a diet.
Cielo: kasi sms na ako, sabi ko padala mo kay armi ha. tapos sabi nya sige daw then pag meet namin sabi ko asan na? wala pa daw, hanap daw. ok sabi ko coffee ako with John then hanap na sya for one hour
armi: oo nahirapan daw sya maghanap nung big Toblerone bar ko. sabi ko sa singapore airport duty free meron nun, tapos sabi ko nga book na lang. then i made bawi and said wag na lang
Cielo: nag text ako sa kanya thursday pa lang na prepare na sya pasalubong para wag kalimutan
armi: kainis! grrrr
Cielo: so yon
armi: ganun yon eh
Cielo: sabi ko nasaan na after one hour
Cielo: wala daw eh kasi sabi mo huwag na kasi diet ka
Cielo:
armi: oo. pero pwede naman sya padala maski key chain (not that i like keychains)
Cielo: but he seems so sincere in believing you (or maybe just sleepy)
Cielo: ayoko na. i give up!hindi ko na kinulit
armi: ganun yon. gaya nga ng sabi nya," state the facts."Cielo: exactly
armi: so kung ano lumabas sa bibig ko, ang understanding nya YUN gusto ko
armi: grabe cielo, 7 years na hindi pa rin well trained
Cielo: kaya nga
Cielo: so it's your fault. i did my best. sana man lang keychain, a note, or something
armi: korek!!!
Cielo: ayan
Cielo: so never do that ok
Cielo: they just won't get it
***********************************************************************************************
armi: si Toot Toot what you see is what you get. he doesnt like guessing whats on your mind
Jane: Ah! But most guys are like that , simple minded, straight to the point..women analyze things and always want more. Yan ang parating argument namin ni Jim,kasi with him, whatever you say he takes by face value.Sometimes he does not get the hidden meaning. That's just the way it is, that's why communication is key kasi talaga yatang di magiging exactly on the same page tayo with the guys. I have learned that with Jim, he gets so confused when I get upset cause he could not figure it out. Like when I say, I need this done...i have to state that I need it done now kung gusto gawin niya kaagad or I get upset kasi di niya kaagad ginawa.
Jane: I guess that's the frustration and the fun in a relationship din, you have to find ways to understand each other to make it work.
armi: oo nga eh. Toot Toot gets exasperated hahaha
Jane : Naku, believe me pag-nag-usap ang mga lalaki parehas din ang mga complain about their women, "I don't understand what she wants. "
armi: hahaha
armi: but ur right. kagabi when cielo said to me na, pag tinanong ako ni louie kung ano gusto ko, yun ang binibigay nya
Jane: Sabi nga ni Jim the best advice to men, is just say YES to what the woman says. Don't even argue 'cause eventually they will win.
armi: so you should just state what you really want
Jane: Yeah! I know it kinda loses the romance and surprise but you can also communicate that with him
Jane: I tell Jim to surprise me once in awhile, but make sure that he plans it also cause you know me ayoko ng maraming unknown.
armi: or maybe i can teach him how to read my mind..as if!
Jane : Don't even expect that they will figure it out, Jim gave up already ;^) He just goes with the flow. He knows the things I like and when he is not sure, he just flat out asks me and I try to tell him the best I could. He can tell you that I am not the most direct person when it comes to what I want.
armi: yeah i cant be direct also. its like youre supposed to know that already
Jane: I know what you mean, but they do not get what they are supposed to know. It also takes time for them to know the signs. Like when I get upset and he asks me if I am upset, I will say nothing. Dati tagal niyang ma-figure ngayon, tanong kaagad what did I do wrong? Then straight to, whatever it is I do not mean it, I'm sorry. Sometimes natatawa na lang ako kasi I tell him it's not him, but now I am worried you did something wrong that I do not know about ;^)...try hulihin ba!
armi:ah tama ka, si Toot Toot alam na rin when i get upset, because i get quiet and my eyes look sad. dati deadma ngayon alam na nya,ask agad "whats wrong?" syempre sagot ko,"wala.."
Jane:Have you seen Chris Rock's stand-up comedy DVD titled NEVER SCARED? You should get one and watch it, he talks about marriage, soul mates and women that is so funny but true. We just watched it last night and we were laughing so hard, but it was also a good conversation piece to talk about your relationship. I don't know if you like Chris Rock's type of comedy but that segment of his was entertaining
*************************************************************************
Oh well, that's why me and my father get along so well. We love to eat, and we watch boxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment