Why is dating a much older man exciting?
Because they say all the right things: “I love you, Lovely Girl”
Because they sing to you (ok fine, corny, but they dedicate songs, they really do)
“You are my song, playing so softly in my heart I reach you,
You seem so near yet so far, I hope and I pray you'd be with me someday
I know down inside, you are mine and I'm you're true love or am I dreaming
How can I, each time we try you say goodbye you are there
You look my way, I touch the sky
We can share tomorrow and forever more
I'll be there to love you so, you are my song, You are my song
I know for sure that we were meant to fall in love
I look in your eyes I know what you're thinking of
I try not to say the words that might scare you away
‘cause I know down inside you are mine and I'm your true love
Please no more dreaming
How can I, each time I try you say goodbye.
You are there each time you look, I touch the sky
We can share tomorrow and forever more
I'll be there to love you so, You are my song. You are my song
We can share tomorrow and forever more I'll be there to love you so,
You are my song You are my song "
Because they tell you what to do:
“Get dressed. Meet you in Greenhills.”
“Log on at 11 PM”,
“I’ll be there with or without you at 7:30”
Because they ask you to take your meds when you have a migraine
….And ask if it still hurts
Because they say I love you instead of Hi
Because they give good career advice
They can cook, live alone and they know all these great food places
And can speak another language
Because they give you their schedule, Lovely girl
Because they know how to make your day
“Walk with me, the path of life, to explore every bend of the road
Enjoy with me the beauty of life, along its wonderful way
Find comfort with me, in each other's arms, when grief crosses our path
Find strength with me, in each other's strength, when despair lies in wait
Laugh with me, a single true laugh, to enlighten another's distress
Cry with me, a single true tear, to understand true happiness
Cherish with me, the wonders of life, as they need to be preserved
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries, of what is yet to be
Find peace with me, in each other's souls, when the world has gone insane
Find love with me, in each other's hearts, until this life has been fulfilled
And when the path comes to an end I hope we can say from within
We've known the beauty of true love, our love came from within"
1 comment:
this is so true.
beautiful he calls me beautiful.
ha ha
Post a Comment