Sunday: The entire Manila is so quiet, streets are empty, as I make my way to Edsa Shrine for Vinci Angelo's
baptism. It's the day of the Manny Pacquiao fight. Vinci's baptism was well-attended, unfortunately I can't say the same for the couple who chose to get married on this day. All their guests ate and run after the wedding to catch the fight. (Make a mental note- not a good wedding day: Manny Pacquiao fight)I decided to drop by Kingspoint and see Louie's tropa.
I went to mass first. They were waiting for me last night when I said I'd drop by. Lambo is closed (out of stock of beer), but there is no stopping these guys who like to spend time with each other just hanging out, relaxing and laughing out loud. I saw many things in Lambo. I saw Mike's Vespa (honey, his second unit is... sweet!), and Mike's little tyke because guys are guys, and they have this urge to pull each other's shorts whenever there is an opportunity. Yesterday it was Buboy's (aka Mark Herras daw) turn, but all we saw are his ample buttocks and his green boxers. The guys had San Mig Light, then later turned to Red Horse (para malakas ang tama- I'm doing my market research as well), while we chicks stuck to Carlo Rossi red wine. I like being there, I told Jing. Sorta makes me feel Toot Toot is with me. (naks!).
Jing is another character. She is loud and good and bad, a mother, a brader, well, let's just say that one day I just may write about her. It's complicated.Bea kept crying. I didn't know what to do. Chin up, birthday girl. You are young, you have your life ahead of you.

"Allow me not to get in your way, as I make my own path , wish me luck, and pray that I find my happiness someday."
The guys remind me not to drink too much, and Louie calls me to go home, after all it is past 1 AM. I'm happy because Red gave me a Starbucks GC. Coffee!
Tuesday: First meeting of the year. Wine buddies. Timpla at Paseo Center (I love their pritchon and timpla pansit), then off to Greenbelt's Mezze. We had Hardy's Cabernet Sauvignon 2003, light and dry ,with the aroma of the cherries. A nice drink for the crummy cold weather. P220 per glass, we went for the bottle at P1200. A platter of fruits and French cheeses at P380. Simot sarap. Is Tuesdays a Lady's night out? We were inspired to take Spanish dance classes. Just loved that Latin beat! Home before 1 AM.
Wednesday: Gosh, there is no escaping her. My gym buddy! My first gym session for the year, and soon I realize what my first love is. Dancing. And later on, I was reminded why it was so difficult to continue going to the gym. The panting, the shortness of breath, the pain, the sweetness, the joy. I'm wet from perspiration and my cheeks are flushed. Hey don't get aroused.
Went back to the office, did my weekly report, checked my team's progress, how can I juggle all these projects all at the same time? I'm not a superwoman.
Thursday: Social meeting with a Nestle VP. Bunny, can I just say that I think you're fabulous and I adore you. We exchanged notes and numbers of Prof. Charlie Chao while he gave me Jennie Javelosa's number. A fabulous and gifted astrologer with an antique four-poster bed. My excuse this time is I need decoration tips. Ha-ha. I made calendar notes to see a guy who does finishing for ceilings, make an appointment for Mandarin Oriental's spa next week, to go to the bank to request for reissuance of personal checks, and to go to Studio 34! I learned people live there already, and 7-Eleven is 100% completed.
Friday: Who is going to be my movie buddy? I haven't seen Narnia, and I'm curious to see how the film Memoirs of a Geisha fared compared to the book. (I loved the trailer though). I think I'd opt to watch Brokeback Mountain on DVD (cowboys kissing is not really my fantasy). But I am such a movie fan. I hiss at loud moviegoers and I boo those who use their phones. Cie, where is Maan? Her MTRCB card is sayang. Oh, Divina, Atty. Divina and I have a Rockwell date next week. Maybe we can catch a film there.
But work is going to be full and heavy. Once I'm done with that, I head for the gym and try the Hatha Yoga. Then, not sure yet, maybe go to The Politics of Dancing with Paul Van Dyk. (Toot Toot, you could've gotten me that Ministry of Music CD, you know).
Sunday: A trip to Westgrove Heights to see Don Robert's multi-million project. To see what the year of the Fire Dog will bring. I should watch out for stress signs, and learn how to control my finances. I finished my 2-year excel spreadsheet and will tightly control my expenses. Right after I check Joy Lim's charms at the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment