Why make so many men suffer lifting and transferring blocks of rocks to form the wall? I read that it is to keep off foreigners (yes Sony, by foreigners I mean invaders) from the land, who are now the main visitors on this Great Wall. It took 2 dynasties and thousands of men.
Which also begs the question as to why The Egyptian pyramids were also built. Our conclusion is that at least the servants of the emperor, or the empresses were not required to die alongside their masters, even while they were still healthy and very much alive.
I do not have a third eye, but for once thought about talking to ghosts within these walls who could tell me their story. China is part of my lineage too, as it is with every Filipino, who have a third of their blood from the Chinese.
No comments:
Post a Comment