Beijing is so first world, but in the midst of it all, I keep looking for the fashion forward women and men. They are nowhere in sight. I kept the digital camera handy, for that great fall street fashion statement, but so much for waiting, this ain't Tokyo.
Monday, November 24, 2008
The Real Olympic Village
About 30 minutes and around 4 line transfers from the Beijing Railway Station, we trek to Olympic Village where the Bird's Nest and The Cube, modern architecture courtesy of the Beijing 2008 Olympics, are located. We were neither aware nor prepared for the negative 5 degree Celsius temperature, but we posed anyway, awed by it all.



Beijing is so first world, but in the midst of it all, I keep looking for the fashion forward women and men. They are nowhere in sight. I kept the digital camera handy, for that great fall street fashion statement, but so much for waiting, this ain't Tokyo.
Beijing is so first world, but in the midst of it all, I keep looking for the fashion forward women and men. They are nowhere in sight. I kept the digital camera handy, for that great fall street fashion statement, but so much for waiting, this ain't Tokyo.
Labels:
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment