Monday, November 03, 2008

Ngek Ngek Ngek Ngek...

DEP and I have been training, hoping to join the 2009 Ashaway Cup. Yesterday was our 3rd session with Tan, a varsity player for UST who is really strict as our trainer, but somehow we thought he was pleased with our progress. Turns out this cup has no Ladies Doubles. Ngek ngek ngek.








******





Xtin was telling us she was able to have her photo taken with an elephant, which surprised us because we weren't sure there would be elephants in downtown Bangkok, especially at 1 AM...in Patpong! Then she shows the LCD screen of her digicam. To which Jaime replies..

"Ay ang puti ng elephant.."








Ngek ngek ngek..





******



I am trying to keep to my 6 hour workout per week. But I keep rewarding myself after a good workout. (i.e. Pepper Lunch's molten lava cake, Starbucks Mango cake, San Miguel's turon with langka and sandwich with macapuno). I know. Just this week I had 3 busines reviews with a complete meal set. I am going to blog about MALCOM's PLACE. The best burger in town, yes.









AYUS.




No comments: