I don't know if it's age or just the season, the weather, the rain, but whatever it is, every Monday is dreadful. The weekend would pass so swiftly, I haven't had enough sun, or wind on my hair; there are errands to run and people to see, and before you know it, the weekend is over, and I would start counting the hours before I wake up to a Monday morning, stressed by the alarm clock and disoriented from sleep. Tuesday morning is no different, as I wake up later than usual and scurry faster than yesterday. Tuesday, and I start counting the days before it's Friday, when it's a holiday.
A simple joy, a 4-day work week. Except I was in bed Monday and Tuesday recuperating from a flu. I am still looking forward to Friday. Actually, I am looking forward to Thursday when it will almost be a Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment