On my Inbox (SMS): "Then try your best to treat him well. I believe it has soul."
That's the response from master C.P. when I texted him early this evening: " Sam how nice your HRV. I'm enjoying it." (Ayos, tinago pa sa pangalang C.P.)
My response: " Really? Then he was just waiting for the right person. I've had a crush on him for a long time."
Then my mind starts to think, "uh-oh. He might think my words have double meaning." So I text back," Not on you ha. The hrv." Which of course makes it worse. Hahaha.
But Sam understands. He has known me for over 5 years, he is my mentor and he has earned my trust. He has earned the right to scold me, mold me, shout at me (only when there is a point which should of course affect me), tease me, ask me about personal stuff. He is a great mentor, a wise man trapped in a 38-year old body. There was a time we say good night to each other almost every night. We were practicing his English, I think...It is much improved.
Final word on the HRV: " It brought me many good lucks, remember to wax him every month."
I hate him these days, though. One day, the long BATTLE will come to a close, and I have a story to tell. Boring, but it makes a great story just the same.
*****
On my Inbox ( OUTLOOK): My brother in law from KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) writes to
me:
Tita Armi, (I call him Manong)
Updates sa dalawang angels:
Ysabel –
1. Super kulit
2. Wala ng bulutong J
3.Gusto laging nakadikit sa Mommy niya
4. Lakad ng lakad sa buong bahay
5. Mahilig paglaruan yung mga pinggan (buti na lang puro plastic yung pinggan namin)
6. Grabe tumawa, as in bukang-buka yung bibig with the occasional beautiful eyes pa J
7. Expert mang-uto lalo na kapag gusting magpababa sa crib/kama
8. Lakas kumain pero di tumataba
9. Attached sa stuffed toy niya na Seal (or sea lion yata yun)
10. Paboritong kagatin yung nose ni Pooh
11. Meron ng 4 upper front teeth and 2 lower
12. Manipis na kulot ang buhok
Miguel – 
1. Super kulit
2. Wala ng bulutong J
3. Gusto laging nakadikit sa Papa niya
4. Nuod ng nuod ng TV (cartoons, kahit arabo and salita); nag-aaway na sila ni
5. Edendahil di makasingit si Mommy niya
6. Places na gusto niyang puntahan: McDo, toys, bookstore, park, zoo,
7. Toys na gusto niyang bilihin: buzz lightyear, dinosaur, robots
8. English expressions: Hey, Really, Of Course, I don’t think so, Okay, Oh no, I don’t know, Careful, See you later, etc.
9. Can count from 1 to 11
10. Reconizes basic shapes (circle, triangle, square) and colors (blue, green, orange, yellow, black, pink, purple, red, brown)
11. Expert in setting-up and operating dvd player
HUWAAA- I miss my pamangkins!
********
Let me count the ways:
1. My sister and her family are in KSA
2. My best friend/chosen ate is in Qatar
3. My barkada is in Malaysia
4. My lola and tita are in the States
5. My boyfriend is in Singapore
H: " Pagod ka na #__~ % (term of endearment)?
A: "Aee433454w54sfxgftfhrnjyuuytughvbiuoi453wjft20452tk"
H:"Gud nyt. I ve4566 u"
Huwaa.....
No comments:
Post a Comment