
Dos Palmas is a wonderful secluded island beach along Honda Bay in Puerto Princesa. One of the nicest beaches I have been to, its appeal include its placid waters, fine sands and the different shades of blue on display all throughout the day. It is quiet and peaceful, which allows for a nice detoxification process. Away from it all, away from stress, one's rhythm is magically changed over a couple of days. There is kayaking, snorkeling, diving and other marine sports available, but then again, once can just read a book,seated in a cavana or on a hammock, and let time pass by.
Watching the sunset
, allowing yourself to do nothing and let nature take its course has a quiet and calming effect on me. I try to recall what I was thinking at that time, the worries and the biggest thing on my mind, but being in the island is a blessing in itself. One can live this lifetime and not see such beauty.In the end, I just thought of one thing. Rather, my havaianas whispered something to me. "I miss my other pair.."
No comments:
Post a Comment