
First of all, Studio 34 now is 41 sq. meters but is blocked by a huge Benetton billboard. Sigh. 2 angry letters so far from me to their sales office. In the meantime, Project Real Living is happening.
Transferring and delivery of stuff took most of my time in the past 2 weeks. At first I thought I'd make do without seats in the living room, but it was the first thing I snapped up from the stores. Stores of choice: Lonely Planet (a discovery from Boracay back in 2000), Regalong Pambahay ( I know, so mainstream), Dimensione (clean lines of furniture, Italian designs) and Rustans for home accessories.
I managed to sleep on a
Uratex ortho mattress before the queen bed arrived this week. I knew I wanted a big bed. 300 thread count sheet in white makes sleeping an indulging expererience.
29 inches of colored TV
(not plasma,not in this third world salary), an IKEA rug, a bangko I used as a mesa and a 2-seater couch makes this TV room my favorite room, so far. 
Yes, I can do without the fridge and a gas range, but there's lots of food, after all, I'm a foodie.
I'm at a dilemma on how to decorate the huge vertical space as is with a loft. A huge Runo mirror, or an artpiece, maybe. Patience and money. Tsk tsk.. But so far, so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment