1. Reconnecting



2. Attending friend's special occasion: December is the new June. This month, I have been to two weddings already, and I have another one to attend to next week. Mark and Jen's wedding at Fernbrook in Alabang was especially haunting. I loved the scene when the church door opened, revealing the beautiful bride with her column gown, white veil standing long and lean against the dramatic backdrop of the lush mountain greenery. It was a very lovely sight. Jen was grinning from ear to ear as she was slowly walking down the aisle, all the while her eyes were locked onto Mark's. L and I felt a lot of envy- you see this couple met in 2005 in Singapore, back when L and I were already together. Their love story was simple, ours complicated. But it wasn't about us. Last Tuesday was about their love story, told perfectly by the couple over an excellent AVP rendition by Wally Gonzales. It was one of the best AVP's I've seen for a wedding.
3. Visiting our folks
4. Buying gifts: What can I say, it's shopping!
5. Anticipating the children's joyful look upon opening their gifts
I already received a text from one of them, " Ninang, thank you for the gift. Ang ganda po.- Matt"
6. Praying. Really, it's all about thanking Jesus for all my blessings this year. It seems I have been good, at least much better than last year.
7. Re-charging my energies for yet another busy year ahead.
8. Playing badminton daily. Yes! I have to lose at least 10 lbs and my target is to lose 15 in 2 months. I love love love badminton.
9. Rock Band! I love playing the drums, and my guitar skills are really inept compared to L. It is fun playing this especially with kids. The Rock Band Score Duel is grueling especially if a kid beats you to a pulp in rock star quotient.
10. Eating! One of the cards I received sent out wishes for PEACE LOVE FOOD this Christmas. Amen to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment