Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wishlist

For the sake of dreaming, for the joy this exercise brings, for sheer wishful thinking, here are some crazy wishes this Christmas 2008.


1. I'd love to replace my dining table which is really just a coffee table for two. But no, it's not part of the budget this year. A wooden dining table for four is perfect in my daydream.





2. A chandelier. Yes, the crystal colored ones with clear glass-cut beads and candlelit sticks of the romantic era. Don't ask me where I'll place it. I have been buying plates since 1998, even if I moved to my own place in 2006 Ok?






3. A painting or two, or three. I am a lighting a painting and a dream couch away from my real style of living. Hahaha



4. 1-month yoga class. I am wishing I was more careful of my diet, now I am at the point of must return, and it is hard. I now need a much stronger force of will to lose the unwanted weight.

4. A Zara gc. What can I say, everyone loves Zara, but I love 'em most.

5. A lovely mini-dress creation from Eairth (Melissa Dizon). Shocks, I am hoping I become worthy of her creation so I try to lose weight before I even troop to her shop in Makati. I love the pieces worn by Daphne Osena.

6. A meal at Antonio's. I've never been, so obviously I should go. Grace's winning a car was supposed to take us there but we didn't have the chance to.Hmnn..

7. A macbook. Ok, a small laptop.

8. A swanky kitchen. Yes, I love cooking and eating. I have the perfect kitchen in mind.

9. A souvenir from the H&M and Commes de Garcon fashion collaboration.




10. A sweet i-pod dock for L's ipod. I am waiting for a sweet deal from Jun for a nice JBL unit.


11. Digital photoframe: I have seen this in Taipei 2 years ago, and I am waiting for the price to drop. The price here in Manila is still unbelievable at 9K for a Philips unit. It should cost only around 3K in Taipei on my next visit.

12. Booklight: You know how I have trouble sleeping and lights and noise distract me. This is a device that is like a bookmark but has a light when propped inside a book. Saw it on Oprah and love it!





In summary, we all can't have everything, but it sure is fun to dream!

Photos courtesy of Chuvaness, Tresorie and Lainey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Manila Girl! Happy Holidays to you and to your loved ones.

I'll see soon...Antonio's maybe?