Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I got my H&M Commes de Garcon sneakers and cardigan yesterday. Yes, a gift to myself! I checked my list more than twice and was surprised I gave away over 60 gifts this season. No wonder my ATM is busted and my credit card is almost torn in half. Tsk tsk, 'tis after all the season of giving. 60 gifts, which I shopped in a week's time. No wonder I'm drained. So, yes, a treat is certainly justified.

Personally, I recalled during mass tonight the many blessings I received this year, and this realization made me teary-eyed. The list just went on and on, especially being surrounded by love and support from family and friends. With that, I opened my eyes and saw that in spite the bad government, or economy, somehow, somewhere there is always hope for a brighter future. We only have to look in the right way.

Next year will be a much better year!

No comments: