
Attended the Al Ries Brand Strategy Forum. Witnessed how to the first world does the best presentations. I learned this from presentation zen. (www.presentationzen.com)
Still lusting for LV. The second hand price is 28K, while prices for the brand new ones at the LV shops in HK, SG and London are cheaper by 6K. How can we buy local if they're too expensive. Do I need one? No. I want one, though.
Confirmed attendance in Kwang's wedding. My time has passed. Everyone has gotten married. No bitterness there, just stating the fact.
An uncle has malignant cancer, my mother is getting her stomach ultrasound results on Saturday. I hate hospitals.
I only had badminton once this week, and ate out 3x this week due to meetings, 'tis part of my job. The never ending battle with weight gain is difficult. Eating less is the diet to follow, one guy said. Try jogging, another said. Grace is trying the gym, with a personal trainer. I wish her luck!
Two nights I've reading a 200-pager feasibility study from college graduates, paneling for them on Saturday. Today I'm meeting old friends who are based elsewhere.
As for the rest of the week, there were a lot of bills paid. I'm not even looking forward to the Bangkok trip in 2 weeks.
DEP, I have no more stories to tell, either. But I do this because I fear one day I may forget the words, and when my memory fails, I'd like to reread the stories,look at the photographs, and enjoy my life once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment