Monday, October 13, 2008

Designer Bags Sight Seeing



The L was astonished that there are a lot of women out there who have the obsession. Lookie, lookie! I attended a bridal shower party last Saturday and as soon as I arrived, I can't help but gawk at the designer bags lined up. Guess which one is mine?


There were several Pradas(the 40something women prefer this sleek, elegant but toned-down designer bags), while the young moms are still in love with Louis Vuitton. LV sightings include Damier Canvas Alma (US$1020), my monogram canvas Viva Cite MM, and an Epi Leather (white) speedy 30 (US$1050). I also like the Gucci take on the Speedy and the Gucci tote carried by a young single woman at the party.




O sige na nga, here is a closer look at my little baby.




Overheard at Kwang's bridal shower party:

Dear Kwang, the best advice I can give you for the secret to a long lasting marriage:

"be the boss!"
"everyday, say i love you"
"regular sex"
(when asked what is regular, this petite beauty who just gave birth 3 months ago said "every 2 hours"
"everlasting love"
"be a mistress and a wife"
"lots of understanding"
"communicate"
"truth, love, submission.."-
At this point all women married for over 20 years reacted and said
"ah oo submit mo lahat ng bills sa asawa mo, lahat ng problema, etc".
HILARIOUS.


The L thought I was speaking in tongues when I kept muttering to him, "a Neverfull, a Speedy 35, a Damier speedy!, and so on and on.." while we were at Rockwell doing my grocery shopping. After an hour, he finally figured it out, and told me the Speedy 30 would suit me because my bags are always open, and I should learn how to close it with its zipper. He also liked the Damier canvas design over the monogram. Oh, I am teaching him well. Hehehe.

No comments: