
As usual the Rockwell tent is decorated in its pink and white fabrics, lit with cascading chandeliers, tables set up this time with a vase of butterflies, and a centerpiece of greens- apples and berries.



On the blurry background is one of my favorite bloggers, Socky from the advertising world, whose Tennis and Conversation I follow because of her excellent writing.

It was hot and crowded, but the food is always excellent. I always go for a young lady chef's platter. Chef Mai Lazatin's steak (for L, which I had last year), and her mushroom ravioli is quite good as well. Next year, if you get the chance, drop by The Rockwell Tent's October Pink Kitchen benefit event.

In the meantime, here are some photos of L who had his fun with the boys when I took him to San Miguel's October -Fiesta at the NBC tent. NOTE: These are the only exceptions he takes, he allows himself to be photographed only with these women. Grace Lee is gorgeous, can't you see?

No comments:
Post a Comment