Friday, October 17, 2008

Bangkok 2008

Off to Bangkok all of next week. This time,we will be staying at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Hotel, a certified 5 star luxury hotel with resort-style facilities and is strategically located on Rajdamri Road, right in the heart of Bangkok. The great thing about 5 star hotels is that they have free wifi access (all hotels should!), so updates and photos will be easy to upload once we get there.

"Our hotel in Bangkok is close to one of Bangkok's most important landmarks, the Erawan Shrine in the business and commercial district of Bangkok and just 30 minutes from Bangkok Airport. Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Hotel is situated next to the BTS Sky Train Station and linked via Skybridge to shopping centres such as Gaysorn, Central World and Siam Paragon. Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok Hotel is also host to i.sawan Residential Spa and Club."

I've been to the Grand Hyatt, and I still remember Gaysorn. I will make sure to drop by these shops, if only to see. At the Paragon, I'd like get Gourmet Market's tamarinds for pasalubong. Thanks to Chuvaness and her blog, encouraging capital consumerism. Alas, if only we could spend the way she spends. Truth be told, we must find a way to live simply. That's going to be my mantra for 2009.

Til then.


Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
494 Rajdamri Road,
Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Tel: +66 2 254 1234 Fax: +66 2 254 6308
Email: bangkok.grand@hyatt.com

No comments: