
Consuelo has just finished a creative writing course, and is starting on her French language course soon. I'm not quite sure if she has completed a dancing class, after the make-up (serious!) classs she took in Singapore. I enjoyed the poem she wrote which Tweetums published in PhilStar. Totally surprising for an IT project manager.
I bumped into Ime at the derma last Saturday. We were supposed to see each other for a nightcap, but I had an invite to a karaoke at the Red Box in Greenbelt. These days Ime is busy with work that is quite fulfilling her. I hope she gets that black belt (go girlfriend, make Yoy proud!).
These are my girlfriends. We belong to the same club of free spirits. Once a month (we hope!) we get together to enjoy a massage, a parlor day, a good dinner or coffee. Gee, we should do more stuff girls. The most enjoyable ones were overnight sessions at Ime's place. Once, I brought a massage therapist along, and they were laughing at me. But guess what? We finished at 2 AM and both of them wanted to get my therapist to do them on weekends! Too bad Glenda is now into selling DVDs. I miss those days =(.
Another time was when we decided that a night out to be seen is best, and boy did we see a lot of people. Greenbelt 3 is the place, and we saw friends from Fujitsu, from college (who made first eye contact with Bernard???!), from Singapore and some other people it was unbelievable. That was the night that we saw John who took this picture of us. John died almost a year after from liver cirrhosis. We didn't know he was sick, and apparently he didn't know it either, til his last days. John was one of our favorite guys in FCCP. Too soon, he went too soon.
Once we went to a BMW event and got drunk with wine and laughter. Robert spoils us. Most often though, it is the dinner which highlights our gatherings. We hope though that Roblao, Charmz, Maan,Grace,Yoy and Sony could join us more often. Do I have news to share? Need a lift, Ime? Or is it time for a haircut again Cie? It's that time of the month, you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment