Friday, September 12, 2008

Beaming Dad



I saw Sam the other week in Taipei. When he was based here we mostly talked about the meaning of life; or at least he did. That night when we met, all he talked about was his baby boy. What a wait! After 12 years of marriage, they only conceived last year, and was made in the Philippines. They now call him Fino, short for Filipino.

I asked him how he felt when he first held him in his arms.
He said, " I cried. "

I guess I would too.

I'd cry in my wedding, that's for sure.
If it ever happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. A! I miss you guys! I mis Sir Sam! He's looking great! :)
Btw, I loooove your new hair do!!! Super nice!!! :)
- Puto

Manila Girl! said...

hehehe.
Thanks, Puto. We should get together with Haze and Erica, you know!

Anonymous said...

Oo nga Ms. A! Let's get together soon! :) How are you? I miss you!
- Puto