Cebu Pacific's zero fare alert is out. Book now til Jan 22 for low fares in Asia. When I received the alert, I had only one question in mind: where do I want to go?
a. Hongkong (Ime and L want to do Disneyland, I've been to Tokyo Disneyland twice, but not yet in HK)
b. Cambodia (This will be a photography tour with L. Marco said the time to travel is Feb when it’s not too hot to see the ruins)
c. Bangkok – as the girls want to shop
There will be 10 long holidays in 2009, so if you want to book these dates, subscribe to the alert. Thank God for cheap airfare. If this is possible from Asia to Europe, I'd book my way now to Paris, Cie!
1. April 4-6: Three-day weekend before the Easter break- April . The observance of Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor) on April 9 (Thursday) was moved to the nearest Monday which is April 6. This will be followed by the Easter holidays from April 9 (Maundy Thursday) until April 12 (Easter Sunday).
2. May 1-3 : Labor Day is a friday - May 1 (Friday)
3. Independence Day - June 12 (Friday)
4. Ninoy Aquino Day - August 21 (Friday)
5. National Heroes Day - August 31 (Monday)
6. Bonifacio Day - November 30 (Monday)
7. Christmas Day - December 25 (Friday); and,
8. Rizal Day - December 30 (Wednesday).
9. All Saints Day - November 1 (Sunday) and All Soul's Day - November 2 (Monday);
10. New Year's Eve - December 31 (Thursday).
No comments:
Post a Comment