Too many thoughts on my mind.
Busy, busy , busy as a bee.
I thoroughly enjoyed the 7 Habits for Managers that our company invested on for section managers and up. What a practical and applicable way of improving one's life! If you have not had the chance to attend this training, go and seek this training if you want to become an effective manager.
****
Paintball was fun. I immensely enjoyed playing war, eventhough it was hard to control my breathing while I was crawling through cogon patches and bamboo trees, in order to go to a sandbox, a safe location. I found out I would rather get up and move forward instead of waiting and being set back, letting the others have the pleasure of locating the enemy.
I killed one team member, and had a great shot of 3 enemies, but they had the vantage point. I ran out of ammos. It was gone too soon! I wanted more. When I went home I found out I had bruises on both legs and insect bites.
In the evening I still managed to play badminton for 2 hours.
And got another free karakal badminton racket, light weight at 70, and combined tension of 26 on top and 24 at the bottom.
But hey, what do I know? I just play to sweat off all the meat I eat.
***
Off to Bora. And then maybe, I will be gone in oblivion, buried under my desk, or eaten up by situation normal all f_cked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment