Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yada Yada Yada

Friendster erased my post again.

I sound like a crazy bitch.

Ok, it's 8:19 PM and I'm still at the office. Been here since 9 AM. I spent the last 30 minutes relaxing, trying to release my thoughts on the internet, and then it's gone. There isn't any memory stick in the world that can detangle or make sense of the thoughts swirling in my head all at the same time.

(1) Job stuff: have to do the marketing incentive program revision 2, validate EVAT price changes, scan through Rosanna's endorsement of planning, category restructuring, performance appraisal, annual plan revisions, target revisions..
(2) Other job stuff: have to submit 2x2 photos for Taiwan visa, 1x1 photo for new company ID. Why can't we strike a pose for our typical IDs? Tyra Banks said there is no excuse for a bad picture. One knee-bent stance, chest out, stomach in, hair extended at the shoulders to have a full look, electric fan billowing, pouty lips, mouthing "cheers"..Don't forget my pointy shoes in the pic!
(3) Buy car: get my agent to submit the quote for 2003 models so I can apply for the plan . Sigh, Honda Jazz, I will let you go this time. To think I have such cute and corny names for you: Jazz One (parang Zesto One, I have a new product in front of me), Jazz Kidding (corny ko)
(4) Sell car: get my agent to sell my 2000 Honda City
(5) Home transfer Prerequisites: PAG-IBIG seminar, pay off PAG-IBIG multi-purpose loan, punchlisting
(6) Design: layout, lighting, fixtures. I need to calculate total expenses, compare costs and finalize items to buy. Where, when to buy, who will deliver, hand carry. Don't you think this dining set looks marvelous?
(7) Transfer by March: 8 AM, what are the stuff needed to do the transfer? 6 antique coins, moneycat fountain to catch my Heaven Star! (except Ms. Joy Lim, your moneycat fountain doesn't look artsy-it will go wrong, totally wrong with my Japinoy theme), citrine bracelet with Pio Xiu. I wonder what Father will tell me. "Ito po ay gabay lamang.." I'm thinking, this fabulous dress will go along with the divine dining table above.
(8) Buy pasalubong for Cathe: A balikbayan's wishlist: daing na pusit and SPAM (she's in Qatar)
(9) Movies (3 offers for movie buddies, not bad. Next week I will look for my Valentine date.), Birthday celebration for Don Robert and Sony, parlor with Mike Valdezzco for a much needed 'do shine, an ocular visit to Vise Versa, have my Mix dress resized, have my 2 Gap jeans resized, have my shoes fixed, have my watch batteries replaced, derma appointment (missed January)
I need to head off to the beach! But first, I have to submit revision 2 for the marketing incentive, weekly report, yada yada yada....

No comments: