Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shoe-Crazy

Ok, I admit. I'm shoe crazy. Who isn't? Look at all these women. It's not just me. It's not just for a special ocassion. Women want shoes so they can have a reason to go out. In quest for the cutest, fanciest, sparkly shoes, I've scoured ebay and found some of the best ones in Singapore. It's too bad some of the nicest ones are not in my size. Here are some of my loveliest finds:
Purple flower pumps from Trendy Zone, for the true Kikay. I'm meeting the seller of this item.
Silver Mondo flats for casual dates ala Carrie Bradshaw without the heels. I'd bid for this if it had heels. Now, I'm just content looking at it.
New Black Mondo pumps selling for $35. My budget is only up to $25, but these are cute.
I love love love love this X:odus pink pigskin pumps, but they do not fit me, and cost $50. It's for a size 39.
Shiny ball shoes, Size 39, PVC, baby blue with a bunch of blue plastic stars attached to the toe-front, worn once, in EXCELLENT condition, price starts at $5.
This is one of my favorites because of its unique style. Of course it doesn't fit me. Size 38, multi-coloured (silver, pink, gold, etc).
This butterfly shoes is just lovely to look at. Size: 36, Measurement: Heels-3/4', Length of shoes-23.5cm, width- 7.8cm , Color: Pastel Green , Material: Canvas, Style: Short Heels, Match: Skirt, jeans. Bid starts at $19.90.
This one I'd love to find, but these are not available in the stores where I looked at. Brand NEW PINK Ballet Shimmer from X:ODUS. Still retailing at $59.90 but is up for bid starting at $37.90. Size 37.

Navy blue wedges. Brand New *Size 7 (23cm) *Colour: Baby Blue *2.5" High.
Look at these girls. Pink Adidas for $33-$50.
And another one up for bid for only $25. I'm watching this item too.
So far, I've only bought 2, they were on sale!

No comments: