Monday, April 11, 2011

Vacation!

It was a hot humid day yesterday, in contrast to the rainy Saturday the other day. Both days I decided to spend with my sister's kids, who are here on vacation for the entire April. They are staying in our parent's house in Sta. Mesa but also go to Batangas to see the other grandparents. While they are here, I try to spend quality time with them, because time flies so fast, and pretty soon, they will be taller than me, and probably won't let me kiss them anymore =(.

Saturday we spent doing the essentials: haircut for the girls! I have a stylist who shall remain nameless for his salon offers such a great deal for a cut. My other stylist is now charging P1750 at the Basement Salon so I bid him adieu! This one is a steal at only P500 in a Japanese salon.

KAMILLE

Kamille gets a layered bob.




















CUTENESS

While Ysabel (who wanted a one-eyed layered haircut- one eye covered by hair haha) had to content herself with a bob. Isn't she the cutest?




















We spent the rest of the day lunching, and my delayed Christmas present- shopping for toys.
The next day, we headed off to Boni High to pick up my books for our baby. The kids were fascinated with this boulder- fountain installation of Reg Yusun.















KUYA MIGUEL
Miguel is almost as tall as I am, at 8 years old. He still hugs and kisses me. For now. He is still fascinated with Transformers. His activity book wishlist have titles under Star Wars, Pokemon, Dinosaurs and Transformers. He told me my baby should have a set of fairy tale books as well.






















YSABEL
What can I say, this girl wants to be a singer in college!





















WITH YSA
I remember swaddling this baby and saying she doesn't demand much as a new born. Now look at her, 6 years later. She told me she wants to name my baby John Paul. Just because. (Either that or Fifi, her fascination with a dog's name).





















KK
A merienda after our book shopping.





















What are you up to this summer?

No comments: