Saturday, August 08, 2009

My Vote.My Turn.

Woke up to Facebook, McDonald's sausage mc muffin with egg and The Inquirer.

I sent in my text to this nice market research.

My Vote. My Turn.
HOW I WILL DECIDE


The Inquirer keeps me informed. The 2010 election is really about ________(hot topic).
Our next president needs to be someone capable of _______(character trait) like
__________(political hero), and not capable of _______(political scandal).

No one knows for sure what will happen. But I will make my vote happen.


SMS: Type 2010 Name/Address/Hot Topic/Character Trait/Political Hero/Political Scandal and send to 0918-898 5566.

Here is what I drafted as my answer.


The 2010 election is really about choosing the best leader who can visualize and steer the nation from poverty and corruption into development and to raising Philippine pride (Pinoy ako!). Our next president needs to be a visionary, leader, someone who can execute his vision and inspire people to work together on this vision, someone honest, noble and simple, like Ninoy and Cory Aquino, and not capable of corruption.
No one knows for sure what will happen. But I will make my vote happen.













Photo credit: P500 peso bill designed by my FB friend Rev Naval.
www.peaceloveandrevolution.com

No comments: