After my meeting, we decided to drop by Pepper Lunch, the store owned by Chuvaness and Jeroen (he is so handsome), and the new client of a friend of mine. They serve the best burgers in town ( I mean it), and my friend made the mix. I was there with L, declining my friend's invitation because my team was not available. I ordered the steak rice, while L ordered the burger. I loved the burger than the steak rice, and weren't we shocked that our P1000 came back with only P5 for a change? Not really. The meal was way better than the Pepper Steak we had at Promenade, Greenhills. Pepper Lunch is the real thing, with Wagyu beef imported from Australia. We saw Rajo Laurel yesterday, while we, the common people lined up (not really, we timed our arrival to be at 1:30 PM). Some were actually turned away by 2:30 PM when we left, and were asked to come back for dinner, which I was sure would be queued up. Kwang was there. Grand opening tomorrow at 10:45 AM, but only by invitation. I was going to be the PLUS 1 of an invited guest, but work interferes, I can't go.

While at Rockwell, we decided to do the grocery and I cooked live suahe for dinner, and made salad. Greens topped with tuna, cherry tomatoes and an Italian dressing. The recipe for shrimp I got from Mama, who texted the entire thing, just in time.
Viola.

Too bad L isn't into shrimps. Your tuna belly? Good for your first try. Ok ok I lied, I want it well-done, and grilled next time, ok?
What can you say about my BLT? I would love it with a Jap mayo, but we're trying to sensibly eat, right?
Thanks for taking care of me while I was sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment